Are you ready for the moment?
Sometimes there’s nothing more romantic or sexy than a warm, intimate kiss. Problem is you never know when that moment may parachute in, so be ready, always.
Let’s start with cleanliness – clean hair, clean skin, clean hands, and yes, clean teeth.
Here’s some ideas on cleanliness:
- Shower at least once daily, whichever time of day works best for you. Some like a shower in the morning to get fresh and ready for work. If your day includes physical activity, the best time might be after work. On the other hand, a quick touch-up may get you ready for a special evening event. Discover a pleasantly scented shower gel that’s gentle on your skin and leaves you feeling fresh.
- Shampoo daily too. Hair quickly accumulates and retains your natural scalp oils that trap environmental dust, grime and odors throughout the day. In just 24 short hours, hair can smell and look funky. Best looking and best smelling hair enhances your kissability!
- Ever kiss-up to bad breath? Of course you have – took the fun out of the moment, didn’t it? Here are some ideas:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. A toothpaste with whiteners works to improve tooth appearance.
- Floss at least once daily – better yet morning and night. Here’s why. Food particles trapped between the nooks and crannies of your teeth decompose through the action of mouth bacteria. Who wants to kiss a garbage can? Yuk! Not me!!!
- Practice regular, professional dental care. Dental carries and gum disease cause bad breath. Professional cleaning also means a whiter, brighter smile and a more kissable you!
- Use mouthwash. Recent mouthwash advances like Listerine’s Ultraclean with Everfresh technology is another great way to keep your breath at its very best
- In an intimate moment, it’s not uncommon to bring your partner closer with the nudge of a gentle hand or for your partner to take your hand to kiss finger tips. Escalate the desire! Keep your hands smelling clean.