In these trying times, make certain to
Strengthen Your Immune System
Learn how Immune Health Pro – Daily Zinc + C + Micronutrients can help
What is COVID-19
And how to build your immune system to be as strong as it can be!
Learn more from Dr. Jim, MD on his YouTube Channel
What is COVID-19
A deep dive into how it works
Mouth, nasal passages, intestinal tract and respiratory tract. Keep germs out!
Found in vertebrae & long bones. Makes critical infection fighting white blood cells: leukocytes, lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages.
Found in vertebrae & long bones. Makes critical infection fighting white blood cells: leukocytes, lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages.Important in early life for developing immune system memory. Makes T-lymphocyte killer cells.
Located in the left upper abdomen. Filters infectious debris, produces infection fighting plasma proteins, activates B-lymphocytes to stimulate antibody activity.
Intestinal sites of immune response tissue. Block intestinal germs from invading the body.
Small intestine pouch of lymphoid tissue located in the lower right abdomen. Produces B-lymphocytes for germ killing antibody formation.
Found throughout the body (tonsils, neck, armpits, groin). Analyze lymphatic fluids, then build and store B and T-lymphocytes to fight future infections.
The Two Major Pillars of the Immune System
- Natural or innate: the foundation – the organs that we’re born with like skin, the thymus, bone marrow, lymph nodes & mucous membranes. Has no memory.
- Acquired or adaptive: mission control – has precision memory – exposure to germs & vaccines triggers growth of killer cells, antibodies & plasma proteins that remember same or similar germs from prior infections & rapidly attacks them!
These two pillars compliment each other to achieve effective immune system function.
Build & Maintain Immunity: Lifestyle
- Get moving! Exercise
- Regular, restful sleep
- Mindfulness & meditation
- Kindness & gratitude
- Think positively
- Restrain alcohol
- No smoking; no drugs
- Vaccines & recommended Immunizations
Build & Maintain Immunity: Nutritious Foods
- Proteins – fish, red meat, poultry, legumes, tofu, seafood, soy
- Energy foods – (carbs & fats) pasta, breads, cereals, oils, nuts
- Metabolic foods – (cell maintenance, hormones, nervous system) fish, oils, dairy, nuts, meats
- Vitamin & minerals – fruits, vegetables, grains
Risks for Impaired Immunity
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Immune suppressive medications
- Heart & lung disease
- Cancer therapy
- Advanced age
- Vaccine avoidance
Build & Maintain Immunity: Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Folic acid(folate)
Boost & Maintain Your Immune System Daily
Discover: Immune Health Pro – Micronutrient Daily
(the vitamins & minerals you need to fuel your immune system)
Immune System Rescue
Find: Immune Health Pro – Zinc Rescue Lozenge
(uniquely formulated zinc & selenium lozenges to combat viruses at the first signs of infection)
Total Immune System Support
Find: Total Immune System Support Synergy Pack
Micronutrient Daily and Rescue Lozenge work together to support high performance Immune system function.